Today we got our first ultrasound done. Yes I know, I am far along to not have my first ultrasound yet. This is because I was with a doctor who did not want to do one in my first trimester. Why? I do not know, but luckily because I switched doctors (for other reasons), my new doctor wanted one right away. So yes my first ultrasound finally at 17.5 weeks. We feel so blessed to know that this baby is coming into our lives. We struggled with getting pregnant and feel that God blessed us with this child. We are so grateful and cannot wait to start the next chapter in our lives.
See baby in side view. His head on the right, his spine at the bottom, and his legs curled up toward the body.
Yes we are having a BOY!!!! Can you believe it!!!! We totally thought it was a girl and had a name picked out an everything, but sure enough Nannies know best (both Jonathans Grandma and mother both knew it was a boy). We are so excited and just happy that the baby is healthy and everything looks good. We are so blessed to have this little one. Now we just got to figure out a boy name???
Another profile view.
Baby laying on his side, looking right at you. Can you see his eyes and cute belly and arms?
See baby in side view. His head on the right, his spine at the bottom, and his legs curled up toward the body.
Yes we are having a BOY!!!! Can you believe it!!!! We totally thought it was a girl and had a name picked out an everything, but sure enough Nannies know best (both Jonathans Grandma and mother both knew it was a boy). We are so excited and just happy that the baby is healthy and everything looks good. We are so blessed to have this little one. Now we just got to figure out a boy name???
Another profile view.
Baby laying on his side, looking right at you. Can you see his eyes and cute belly and arms?
These pics almost made me cry! Looks like a handsome fella already! I am reliving my own pregnancy vicariously through these pictures! It's a beautiful thing. I can't wait for you and Jon to experience the joys that await you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I thought for sure mine was a girl too, but I didn't find out until the little guy popped out that he was ALL boy. I am so excited for you guys. I hope all is going well and look forward to your up-dates.
ReplyDelete