Jonathan's First Fathers Day!

What a great Day! Jonathan is so excited to be a new daddy, and I think he enjoyed celebrating Fathers Day more than he might admit!!! I know the little one is still in the oven, but we consider him already part of our family. Check out what Nannie got - don't those blue sneakers just melt your heart, plus the cute bib and some CD'S. (Thank you Nannie)! I thought the tee-shirt would be fun for Jonathan to have to wear to the hospital. After I got this shirt for him, he started looking up ...., can you guess...., Star Wars tee-shirts for our little boy!!! See Daddy is excited!
Fun! I got Curtis a world's greatest Dad T for father's day when I was pregnant with Brooklyn and he wore it to the hospital when she was born! I think it is a great idea! And very cute for pictures with the baby. (=
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete