Friday, June 19, 2009

20 Weeks - Name Ideas? Color Ideas?




Somehow we have made it to 20 weeks in our first pregnancy. Yay!!!!! Finally I am starting to feel better. I had that fun morning sickness until about 18 weeks and it still lingers every once in a while, but is nothing to complain about, I feel lucky to have had it as good as I have. How great it is now to wake up in the morning and feel like I actually have some energy to get through my daily tasks. Poor Jonathan, he has been taking the brunt of me not feeling well. Who knows what a healthy well balanced meal is anymore, and the apartment just isn't as clean as it should be. But, how lucky am I that I have such a wonderful husband to help take care of me and he doesn't complain about all these things that haven't been done. In fact he goes grocery shopping on his day off for me so he can carry the grocerys up to our 3rd floor apartment so it does not wipe me out. (Why did we choose the 3rd floor again?)

This weekend we are going to go register for baby stuff. I am so excited!!! I can't wait to see all the neat things they have for babies. The problem is I need to think of colors for the baby room and all that....... mmmm...... any ideas? Also having some real issues thinking of a baby boy name. We like names that are a little different, but hopefully not too different that my boy will never forgive me. Some names we like are Gage (thanks to Kami), Trep, Trey, Triston ..... Jace..... But non of them seem to feel right at this point. And then there is the problem of a middle name. Seriously if you all have any ideas feel free to comment. We need as much help as we can get!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Kimmie! You look so small for 20 weeks, I am jealous! I was like a whale by then! No really, you look great; don't worry about gaining a few pounds...okay? Just enojoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute at 20 weeks! I am jealous too! There are tons of baby name websites online, maybe those could help!
    I am glad you have a blog so we can see what you two are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do look great!! (And your apartment looks very clean to me...)

    Names are so hard! Especially boy names. And you are right, you get one name you like and then you have to come up with a middle name. Casey was nameless for at least 24 hours. And then for a middle name; when we were getting ready to leave the hospital the birth certificate lady came into the room to get the chosen name. I said Casey. She said is there a middle name, and I just looked at Jeremy and said what is it going to be?? And he said Joseph. So there you have it. We named this kid on the a moments notice. (We did discuss it a little, but Jeremy really could have said just about anything and I would have agreed.)

    ReplyDelete