Saturday, May 16, 2009

Getting Started


So my best friend Tonee has an awesome blog and I always look at hers to keep up with her and her family. Especially since she just had a baby and posts all kinds of cute pictures. Well, with Jonathan and I living so far away from family and friends and with the soon to be arrival of our little one I thought it would be a fun way to stay in touch with everyone and to also be able to have this blog as a sort of journal; another way to track what is going on in our lives. I know life is going to start getting really crazy and I thought this would be a good time to get started on a blog while I have a second to think about it.

3 comments:

  1. YIPPEE!!! Finally Kimberley! He he he just kidding! I am so glad you joined the blog craze and see I never once pressured you...you just did it on your own! I am so stoked! Very cute blog and first entry...silly girl! Love you soo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Yahoo for you, and Yahoo for me! I love that you have a blog to check out now. Where are pics of the fetus? No Sonogram pics up yet. Oh right, a few more weeks right? Can't wait. Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations kim!!! Thanks for the add on your blog. Are you in colorado? Teash

    ReplyDelete