Saturday, October 31, 2009

39 Weeks/ Pig Pickin

We made it to 39 Weeks!!! Now I am getting worried (since I have to worry about something) that I am going to go over 40 weeks. Not much is happening progress wise. Still 1/2 cm dilated, 60% effaced, and -2 position. It has been the same for 3 weeks. So I guess we will just see what happens. Everything is still going well and we can't wait for our little one to come and join us. We also went to our church annual Pig Pickin! It is a South Carolina experience, they roast whole pigs over night and I will tell you it is the best BBQ I have ever tasted. We had a great time and the weather was beautiful 80 degrees with a breeze! Yes I miss the snow, but know I should appreciate the wonderful weather while we have it.

39 Weeks

Pig Pickin

1 comment:

  1. That's a cute pic of you and Jon! Utah Utes...that's right!

    ReplyDelete