
Here is our baby nursery!!! We have done the best we could with the space we have in our 2 bedroom apartment (900 square feet) that is also holding all of our things from our 4 bedroom house (2400 square feet). It really is a miracle that we have half a room to put the nursery up. The Lord has really blessed us. See the picture below for the other half of the room. Have to remember that we will look back with fond memories! :)



How can my Tummy get any bigger??? I think Gage is ready to pop out of my skin!
You did a great job with the nursery! It is super cute! Now I can't wait to see pictures of little Gage!! (=
ReplyDeleteI like the bed spread a lot! Very cute, looks like very nice stuff!
ReplyDeleteJealous! I love your nursery!! I am so excited for you guys. (I laughed when I saw all your stuff piled up on the other side, reminds me of the good old days.)
ReplyDeleteThe nursery is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!
ReplyDelete