Monday, October 12, 2009

36 weeks, Pumpkin Patch

Well here I am at 36 weeks last Friday. I went to the dr. today and found out that little Gage has moved into position and is no longer breach and we got to do an ultrasound to double check and sure enough he is getting ready to come into the world, and I am dialated a 1/2 centimeter. I was beside myself when I left the Dr's office because I am so happy that everything is going well. I feel so blessed and can't wait to meet my little boy.

My favorite season used to be summer, I think because I have a summer birthday and always got so excited about it, but now I think fall has become my favorite because of the holiday line up. I just love celebrating Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. But then again, maybe I just love the change of seasons and when each one comes it then becomes my favorite. We went to the Pumpkin Patch with some friends and got a daddy pumpkin for Jonathan, a mommy pumpkin for me, and a baby pumpkin for Gage. You never know he might just come early and be here for Halloween, and we figure if not he is already here with us anyway. He deserves his own pumpkin.

36 Weeks

Check out that buff man!

Hurry before we get slaughtered by the rainstorm!!!!

Should this should be Gage's pumpkin???

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Did the Dr. think you would have Gage early since you are already dialated?

    ReplyDelete