Tuesday, February 9, 2010

High 5





















Gosh we just can't get enough of Gage, he just makes our world so much brighter. Check out this sweet video of his high 5!!!! He will be 3 months on Thursday, and we are going to get some professional photos. I think he is going through a growth spurt.... waking up in the middle of the night again to eat for the last 4 nights. So much to learn being a new parent. I know I need to just chill out and enjoy the ride, but I feel so much anxiety going that what I do effects him so much and I just want him to have a wonderful experience in this world. Jonathan is the cuttest daddy ever, he is so excited to get home to see Gage and spends all of Gage's waking minutes playing with him. What a lucky boy to have such a great father!



1 comment:

  1. Oh, he really is precious!!! I love that video of him and Jonathan doing "high five." He looks even cuter in person (video). He's so cute I can't believe it!!! He looks so big in that diaper picture, doesn't look like an infant any more!!!

    ReplyDelete