Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How I love being a mother/Gage 10 weeks


Being a mother is so great! It has been so hard, but the more I do it the more confident I get. It seems also that the more I get to know my boy and he gets to know me and we build a relationship the easier it gets too. He is the best baby ever. He cries only when something is wrong, like he is sleepy, otherwise he seems to always be cooing, smiling and kicking his legs and swinging his arms. He has become the love of our lives and we are so happy to be his parents. We feel that he has blessed our lives in ways that we never could have experienced without having a child. Today Gage is 10 weeks old and seems to be more a big size baby than an infant. He now weighs 14.00.5 lbs. He is getting hard to carry in his car seat up and down the two flights of stairs to our apartment. He really is just growing like a weed, and is already wearing 3-6 month clothes. He also just started batting at his overhead toy and sticking his fist in mom and dads mouths. What an angel!

Getting ready for car ride to get his 2 month shots. NOT A FUN EXPERIENCE!!!

"Nanny - I am getting sleepy"

"Finally I found something to suck on, it took me forever to get that thumb in my mouth"

No comments:

Post a Comment