Monday, July 13, 2009

Kimberley's Birthday!

What a wonderful Birthday gift. I always prefer to have a fun night out verses a gift, so Jonathan surprised me and took me to a really nice restaurant downtown Charleston called Cyprus. It was so yummy. It is one of those restaurants that takes hours to eat at, because it is more of an experience than just to get full. We both got yummy new york steaks, almond crusted brea salad, tuna tar tar (raw tuna-like sushi), creme brulee, and mexican chocolate soufflé cake. Yes, we love to eat out and experience new foods. Of course being 6 months prego I did not eat the Tuna and I had my steak cooked well done, but it still was exceptional. After dinner we walked down to the harbor to look out over the water. It is so beautiful there, and it was fun to see all the tourists too. Thanks for the wonderful birthday gift Jonathan.




2 comments: