Monday, July 20, 2009

24 Weeks

So what to say...... I feel like I am starting to blow up like a whale! I felt like I did great managing my weight with the first trimester but now, it seems I will gain so incredibly fast if I eat the tiniest bit wrong and if I don't exercise. I know I got to keep the big picture in mind and remember that I am supposed to gain weight so I can take care of my baby, but it is hard when I have worked for years to lose it, and now just gain it back sooooo fast. Exercise is a whole other story! I thought I would be one of those women who worked out all the time while they were pregnant but I have to say it is much harder than I ever thought it would be. I do my best, but it seems that my heart rate sky rockets whenever I do anything active. Even walking will get me huffing and puffing (Dr. says that my heart is just working overtime with all the extra blood and all). So I guess I should just enjoy having leisurely workouts for now, and just hit it hard after the baby comes. We also had another appointment last Friday and the Dr. said everything looks great! And, I am really starting to feel baby move a lot more. I can see my stomach jab every now and again and I always love the feeling. I am surprised at how active babies are while they are so young. I thought they would still be sleeping all the time, it makes the experience so much more fun being able to him inside of me. Baby really loves Indian food! We went to get some indian this past weekend and I felt baby kick me harder than ever. I thought someone punched me in the stomach for a minute and it kinda scared me. When I started eating that indian food baby was so so so active. It was a lot of fun!!! Still no names, yes I call him baby for now because nothing seems to fit. people say that I will know when I find the right name, hopefully it comes to us sooner than later.


This one is my favorite!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry after you have the baby if you nurse you burn tons of extra calories! (Even though I don't think you look like you have gained too much weight at all!) I am excited to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great. It was fun to see you and I can't wait to see pictures of the baby.

    ReplyDelete