We had a wonderful trip last weekend up to Virginia to visit at Jonathan's Mom! She surprised us with a baby shower. She went all out, invited all her friends and family, made tons of yummy food and made a super cute diaper tree (like a Christmas tree, but decorated with lights and baby toys). I am now 32 weeks prego and feeling baby rivers move like crazy! I love every minute of it!!!! We think we have nailed down a baby name.... finally!!! We are thinking Gage Christian Rivers, but we are just sitting on it to make sure it is right. We had such a great time. Thanks Mom for the wonderful baby/Nannie shower!!!!
Jonathan and Kimberley at the shower.
Yes I have the best husband, he came to the girly baby shower! Nice to know that a this man has his priorities straight!
Wow! How fun! That tree is really cool! Your mother in law should sell them! You are getting so close! Keep us posted! (=
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Sharon throws an amazing party! That diaper tree is sooo awesome! What a wonderful family and mother. You guys look so happy and you look so good Kim. I love seeing you preggers, but I will love seeing you with the little bambino even more. It sounds cheesy but my heart is so full for you guys - I am too excited to express in words for your baby to arrive!
ReplyDelete