Jonathan and I had such a wonderful anniversary. First off I have to say how grateful I am for such a wonderful husband. He truly is my second half and I could not imagine life without him. Even though we have only been married for 6 years, I have been blessed to know Jonathan for 10 years this Christmas and sometimes I wonder if I ever had a life before him. It feels like I have known him forever. I am so grateful to have been married in the Temple of our Savior Jesus Christ where I was able to be sealed to Jonathan for time and eternity and to know that our children will be sealed to us and that we can all be together again after this life. With all that being said I still pray that we will both be able to leave this life together because I do not know what I would do without him. He is a wonderful caring husband, and is going to be such a fun amazing father.
It was Jonathans turn to plan our anniversary (we take turns so we can have a surprise) and he took me to a wonderful restaurant called The Peninsula Grill Downtown Charleston. It was definitely one of the best restaurant's I have ever been to. I cut my steak with a fork, we had goat cheese mashed potatoes and 7 layer coconut cake for dessert. It was Awesome!!!! Thanks wonderful Husband!!!!
This top picture was taken by the owner of the restaurant.
Probably the best service I have ever had.
No comments:
Post a Comment